Download and install Sqitch from the most appropriate source for your system. The Docker image is the quickest way to get started.
Sqitch also requires a database-native command-line client to execute change scripts, as well as connector libraries to allow Sqitch itself to connect to the database.
- PostgreSQL requires PostgreSQL
- SQLite requires SQLite
- MySQL requires MySQL
- Firebird requires Firebird
- YugabyteDB and CockroachDB require psql
- Oracle requires Instant Client (and the setting of the
- Vertica requires vsql and the Vertica ODBC driver from Vertica
- Exasol requires EXAplus and the Exasol ODBC driver from Exasol
- Snowflake requires SnowSQL and the Snowflake ODBC driver from Snowflake
Download variants of the Sqitch logo in PNG, SVG, and EPS formats for use in online and print projects.